TATA Motors Share News and Analysis
TATA Motors Share Price:
Latest Trading Price: Rs 110
TATA Motors Finance:
Tata Motors sales dip 82% to 12k units
TATA Motors’ Jaguar Land Rover accounts for highest earning in company.
TATA Motors Share downside:
- Due to Coronavirus lock down situation, manufacturing activities is stopped.
- Even after Lock down demand is likely to be low in Automobile sector.
- Globally production and demand is shut or low.
- Sales already dropped is more than drop in sales of industry.
- 82% drop in sale to only 12k units in March 2020.
- Jaguar Land Rover sales are down due to major impact in UK, Europe & US. With total 31% drop in sales to 100k units only.
- Credit rating Agency downgraded TATA Motors rating because of low expectation in profitability in coming few years due to effect of COVID-19 pandemic.
- Companies Debts are more than it’s Cash and Cash equivalents.
TATA Motors Good side:
- Promoter holding 42.3%.
- Price to Book Value: 0.43.
- Stock price is at 11 years low.
Disclaimer: This is for educational purpose only. Make your investment decision with help of your financial adviser and not based on the about information.
Tata Motors Share News and Analysis